Thursday, June 21, 2012

Heroes Con, up & running!

Hello everyone, so the site is finally in a (somewhat) presentable state! Sorry to anybody who came by and had to stare at my under construction notice for the past 3 months... haha. ^^

I've started posting pages to Chapter 1, just in the nick of time for Heroes Con in Charlotte. If you're going to be at the convention, be sure to stop by for a sketch of whatever you want and a free Shaman flier! I will be at booth AA-837 (waaay in the back) all three days.

I've been waiting to do this comic for a long time, and I'm very excited about the project. I haven't quite tackled anything quite as long as this story, but I hope I'll do a good job, and keep you all entertained to the end. If I had it my way I would sit around all day and do nothing but draw webcomics :P But life being as it is, I'll have to draw Shaman around my rent-paying freelance jobs, so I don't know how frequently the updates will come. I will aim to do at least a page per week, and leave notice on this blog if I take any hiatuses.

Cheers to a happy project!

-Irene


2 comments:

  1. nice work ! Congra ! keep drawing , I would like read more and more chapter in the future. btw, the whole comic gona be black & white?

    I am your big fan , ha,

    Amy L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thanks Amy! Your so sweet ^^
      I didn't even know ur blogger account until now, lol!

      Yes. If I were rich I'd happily hire a colorist, but I'm not and don't have time to do it myself... so grayscale will do for now c:

      Delete