Sunday, June 30, 2013

Page 12 and status report?

 Here's this week's page, everyone!


Creating this comic has been an interesting experience. Working on the weekly schedule has already become a routine for me. Sundays are now automatically "webcomic day", where I spend the day finishing a new page for the following week. It already feels a little weird if I'm doing anything else on Sunday. So far, so good; I hope this routine stays!

As to where we are... I'm just past the 2/3 mark for the "introductory" part of the comic. Which, um, means absolutely NOTHING in comparison to the remaining bulk of the story. Ha! This is going to be a long journey, but I'm excited to be at this point.
I might take one week off at the end of the introduction to try and blast out all the thumbnails for Chapter 1 (thumbnailing is by far the hardest part... sirrusly). But I'll post a notification if I need to do that.

And is it just me, or am I drawing more and more detailed with every page?
I NEED TO STOP.

Till next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment