Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Page 9, and Heroes results!

Hello all! I was out of town for most of yesterday, returning from a weekend in Heroes Con in Charlotte. but here is the update now!

The convention this year was wonderful. I about broke even at the table, but I'm still working on getting my name out there, and I did better than years past! I had a smashing time hanging out with other artists every day; and of course, the Heroes Aren't Hard to Find store was a great host.
A big thanks to all the people in Revolver, people from SCAD, and the many artists and writers I got to meet for the first time. Plus, of course, thanks to everyone who asked for a commission!

You all are swell! ;)


2 comments:

  1. Great Job Irene sorry I missed you at Heroes but I did see Domo! It was my first time behind the table! There were so many artist and it was huge! Anyway I love your web comic! Your doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you there too! Hope you had a great time, and hope you enjoyed working the table!
      Thanks for the compliments, I'm just working hard to keep on posting and keep the quality up. Maybe in time something will come of it. x)

      Delete