Sunday, June 2, 2013

This comic shall be finished. I swear.

Hello everybody- I am back again.

I know I haven't been very attentive towards this blog for quite a while, and I apologize for that. I want everyone to know that I really do want to finish this comic, and I am dedicated to this work 100%.
But, being a human and a full time artist, means that I need to spend a lot of time doing work that will pay my bills. When it comes to art, that work is very time-consuming, and it doesn't leave me much time to focus on projects that I'm not being paid to do- such as this webcomic.
But all that is no excuse! I've decided to make some small sacrifices so that I can keep up a weekly updating schedule. I'm tired of seeing this project dwindle uncompleted, and tired of not doing what I really dream of doing.
Right now, my goal is to post a new page for Shaman Child every Monday, for as long as possible!

So without further ado- here is an early page to work up everybody's appetites!

See you all again on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment