Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Page 14

Hey guys,
I'm so sorry this week's page is late! I got some rush freelance work which ate away a couple of days, and I've been a sick on top of it all... but the page still got done!! 8,D

This weekend I will be attending San Diego Comic Con (no table- I'll just be milling around with the rest of the crazy fans). Thus I won't have time to work on a new page, and next Monday's page must be postponed. However I will post a sketch or something when I get back, just so I don't get lazy. ^_^


Now, to talk about this page... I've made a weird choice of not using sound effects. Partially (MAINLY) to save time, but also because I want to try communicating sound and hearing through drawing. I'm not quite sure if it's working; please let me know if anyone has suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment