Thursday, March 13, 2014

Stuff and stuff! Page 19

Oh hey what. I am updating?!

Once again, this blog has been on a little hiatus, seeing as I simply couldn't put out quality pages every week with a day job that required so much time. And I really don't want to post crappy pages.
My day job may be lightening up for a bit, however, so hopefully in the coming months I can get back onto something ambiguously resembling an update schedule.
I have also set a goal for myself.  >:]
If I could get another 8-10 pages done by July, I should be in a good point in the story to do a printed mini/ preview/ whatever one would call it. I hope to introduce some bigger stakes soon and have a major conflict hinted at. Anyways, obscure language aside... my goal is to have a printed mini of Shaman Child ready for Heroes Con,on June 20th!
So wish me luck T_T And a lot of coffee to carry me through the coming late nights...

Page 19, here it is. Also a bonus afterwards.


Here are some awesome drawings that my fellow studiomates at Studio Revolver did! Thanks again guys. It's such an all-fuzzy feeling when someone else draws your characters :) Thanks for keeping me motivated.


No comments:

Post a Comment