Sunday, May 4, 2014

Website moving to Tumblr

Hello everybody! :)
This is going to be an exciting change! I've made the decision to transfer the domain for Shaman Child (shamanchildcomic.com) to the Tumblr I just made for it. The Tumblr site still needs some work, but before I post the next page the domain will lead to that site instead of Blogger; so expect it to happen within a week or so.
I won't delete this Blogger page yet, but I just won't be updating here anymore.

I hope you guys like the new format for the comic! While it's great that Tumblr is so much more custiomizeable, I'm still pretty much a beginner at coding. So if anyone has suggestions on how the new site can improve, please let me know. :p

Thanks for supporting this comic, and I hope everyone will continue to follow Shaman Child at it's new host.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I simply needed to let you know, you're dead off-base. Your article doesn't bode well.
    Shipping from Jamaica to the us

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete